CAS Tester function:
1. Whether CAS program is running normally.
2. Whether CAS data is valid.
3. Whether the key is outputting inductive signal.
4. Whether the key is legal.
Tester indicator meaning:
1. The indicator D2 flashes to indicate that the tester CAN Bus communicates with the CAS module normally.
2. The indicator light D4 is on for a long time, indicating that the CAS module data is valid.
3. Put the key into the induction coil, and the D3 indicator flashes, indicating that the key is outputting LF signal.
4. If the tester beeps, indicating that this key is the valid key of the corresponding CAS module, or the newly programmed key is learned successfully.
1pc x CAS3/4 Test Adapter Host
1pc x CAS3 Interface Board
1pc x CAS4 Interface Board
1pc x 8P Cable
We Also Recommend
MSV80 ISN Integrated Interface Board Read/Write MSV80 ISN Yanhua Mini ACDP Optional Part
Yanhua Mini ACDP Puncture Socket Read and Write 24/93/95 8-pin EEPROM Data Without Removing/Soldering
Yanhua ACDP MB 12-in-1 Interface Board Adapter Working with ACDP Module 18